The following is an outline from a lesson I delivered in a Bible study group.
Question: Have you ever doubted God? When God says He will do something, have you ever denied that He would do it?
Impatience is unbelief
- It rises in your heart when you begin to doubt God’s timing
- When you doubt the wisdom of His guidance
- It springs up when the road to success gets muddy or a tree falls across and blocks it from where you thought you would be and when you thought you would be there
There’s a difference between impatience and desire
- God doesn’t want us to be impatient
- God wants us to desire Him
- Not to be apathetic
- It’s OK to desire something, be patient