- University of Edinburgh- Doctorate of Philosophy: Philosophy (present)
- Liberty University- Master of Arts in Philosophical Studies: Philosophy (2013)
- Liberty University- Bachelor of Science in Religion: Biblical Studies (2010)
- “Albert Einstein and Scientific Theology,” arXiv: 1205.4278 (May 2012). Cross listed with the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory/NASA Astrophysical Data System.
- “Epistemological-Scientific Realism and the Onto-Relationship of Inferentially Justified and Non-Inferentially Justified Beliefs,” arXiv: 1205.2896 (May 2012). Cross listed with the SAO/NASA ADS.
Reviews and Citations
- Review of Four Views on Divine Providence. Edited By Stanley N. Gundry and Dennis W. Jowers. Eleutheria 2 no. 2 (2013): 65-72.
- Danny Akin, Craig Blomberg, Paul Copan, Michael Kruger, Michael Licona, and Charles Quarles, “A Round Table Discussion with Michael Licona on the Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach.” Southeastern Theological Review 3 no. 1 (Summer 2012): 71-98.
- Review of Salvation and Sovereignty: A Molinist Approach by Kenneth Keathley. Midwestern Journal of Theology 9 no. 2 (Fall 2010): 215-217.
- “The Suitability of Aristotelian Metaphysics for Theism” coauthored with W. David Beck, presented at the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Baltimore, MD (November 2013).
- “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” presented at Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- “God and the Multiverse” coauthored with W. David Beck, presented at the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Milwaukee, WI (November 2012).
- The Alvin Plantinga Award for Best Thesis and Research (May 2013).
- Honorable Mention for the research of “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- The American Legion Military Excellence Award (May 2004).
- The American Legion Scholasticism Award (May 2004).
- The Daughters of the American Revolution Citizenship Award (2003).
- “Does God Exist?” at Liberty University 28 March 2013 against Dan Linford from Virginia Tech.
- “Does God Probably Exist, Or Not?” at Virginia Tech 21 March 2012 in partnership with Joshua Nixon against Dan Linford and Beau Bradley at Virginia Tech.
- The History and Macro-Ontology of the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Physics
- The Absurdity of Life and Reconciliation by Divine Telos
- A Critique of the Use of Non-Standard Semantics in the Arbitrariness Horn of Divine Command Theory
- The Doctrine of Divine Middle Knowledge: Presenting a Biblical and Philosophical Defense
- The Unrepentant Cities of Matthew 11.20-24: A Molinist’s Perspective
- Are There Objective Values and Ethics?
- The Cosmological Argument
- Freedom of the Will
- The Relationship between Science and Philosophy
- The Relationship between Religion and Philosophy
- Postmodernism: An Overview
- Postmodernism: A Christian Response
- Existentialism and the Absurdity of Life (Lecture Audio)
- The Kalam, Thomistic, and Leibnizian Cosmological Arguments for the Existence of God
- The Moral Argument for the Existence of God
- The Fine-Tuning Argument for the Existence of God (Lecture Audio)
- Multiverse Scenarios
- The Problem of Evil
Professional & Teaching Experience
- Senior Writer and Public Relations Administrator, Reasonable Faith (May 2013 – Present)
- Philosophy Graduate Student Assistant (August 2010 – May 2013)
- Philosophy 201 (Intro. to Philosophy) – 4 sections
Professional Societies & Seminars/Conferences Attended
- The Discovery Institute’s Seminar on Intelligent Design and the Social Sciences (Seattle, WA 2010)
- Evangelical Philosophical Society, Full Member (2013 – Present), Student Member (2008 – 2013)
- National Youth Leadership Forum on Defense, Intelligence, and Diplomacy (Washington, DC 2005)
- American Legion Boys State of Virginia, Lieutenant Governor (Lynchburg, VA 2004)
- Article, “String Theory Made Simple” in the AmeriSchools physical science curriculum.