- University of Edinburgh- Doctorate of Philosophy: Philosophy (Commencing 2013)
- Liberty University- Master of Arts in Philosophical Studies: Philosophy (2013)
- Liberty University- Bachelor of Science in Religion: Biblical Studies (2010)
- “Albert Einstein and Scientific Theology,” arXiv: 1205.4278 (May 2012). Cross listed with the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory/NASA Astrophysical Data System.
- “Epistemological-Scientific Realism and the Onto-Relationship of Inferentially Justified and Non-Inferentially Justified Beliefs,” arXiv: 1205.2896 (May 2012). Cross listed with the SAO/NASA ADS.
- Danny Akin, Craig Blomberg, Paul Copan, Michael Kruger, Michael Licona, and Charles Quarles, “A Round Table Discussion with Michael Licona on the Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach.” Southeastern Theological Review 3 no. 1 (Summer 2012): 71-98.
- Review of Salvation and Sovereignty: A Molinist Approach by Kenneth Keathley. Midwestern Journal of Theology 9 no. 2 (Fall 2010): 215-217.
- “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” presented at Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- “God and the Multiverse” coauthored with W. David Beck, presented at the Evangelical Philosophical Society in Milwaukee, WI (November 2012).
- The Alvin Plantinga Award for Best Thesis and Research (May 2013).
- Honorable Mention for the research of “The Fine-Tuning of Natural Laws and Physical Constants in Multiverse Scenarios,” Liberty University’s Research Symposium (April 2013).
- The American Legion Military Excellence Award (May 2004).
- The American Legion Scholasticism Award (May 2004).
- The Daughters of the American Revolution Citizenship Award (2003).
- “Does God Exist?” at Liberty University 28 March 2013 against Dan Linford from Virginia Tech.
- “Does God Probably Exist, Or Not?” at Virginia Tech 21 March 2012 in partnership with Joshua Nixon against Dan Linford and Beau Bradley at Virginia Tech.
- The History and Macro-Ontology of the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Physics
- The Absurdity of Life and Reconciliation by Divine Telos
- An Application of Bayes’s Theorem to the Case for the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus
- A Critique of the Use of Non-Standard Semantics in the Arbitrariness Horn of Divine Command Theory
- An Exegesis of Acts 17.16-21 Paul in Athens
- An Exegesis of Leviticus 19.26-28
- An Exegesis of Matthew 6.25-34
- The Doctrine of Divine Middle Knowledge: Presenting a Biblical and Philosophical Defense
- The Unrepentant Cities of Matthew 11.20-24: A Molinist’s Perspective
- Are There Objective Values and Ethics?
- The Cosmological Argument
- Freedom of the Will
- The Relationship between Science and Philosophy
- The Relationship between Religion and Philosophy
- Postmodernism: An Overview
- Postmodernism: A Christian Response
- Existentialism and the Absurdity of Life (Lecture Audio)
- The Kalam, Thomistic, and Leibnizian Cosmological Arguments for the Existence of God
- The Moral Argument for the Existence of God
- The Fine-Tuning Argument for the Existence of God (Lecture Audio)
- Multiverse Scenarios
- The Problem of Evil
Professional & Ministry Experience
- Senior Writer and Public Relations Administrator, Reasonable Faith (May 2013 – Present)
- Philosophy Graduate Student Assistant (August 2010 – May 2013)
Professional Societies & Seminars/Conferences Attended
- The Discovery Institute’s Seminar on Intelligent Design and the Social Sciences (Seattle, WA 2010)
- Evangelical Philosophical Society, Student Member (2008 – Present)
- National Youth Leadership Forum on Defense, Intelligence, and Diplomacy (Washington, DC 2005)
- American Legion Boys State of Virginia, Lieutenant Governor (Lynchburg, VA 2004)
- Article, “String Theory Made Simple” in the AmeriSchools physical science curriculum.
(Please do not plagiarize, if you desire to use any material please cite appropriately. These papers have been submitted to different databases and can be cross referenced for plagiarism. Please exercise academic integrity.)